The 2020 ACE Awards consist of online submissions; materials must be submitted by Tuesday, August 20 at 4:00pm. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category.
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sierra.
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (Vector files .eps or .ai are preferred).
- Do not reference your company name in the written submission, and ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you use.
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (August 20, 2020). If you require assistance with submissions, please email Sierra Harkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Entry Fees are $70.00+hst per entry with the exception of Special Achievement categories S5-S8 at $175.00+hst per entry.
- Entry fees cannot be processed online and therefore must be paid by cheque to LHBA along with a Master Submission Form.
- Payment must be received by LHBA before your submissions are considered eligible for competition. Deadline is 4:00pm August 20, 2020.
- Mail completed Master Submission Form and cheque to the LHBA office at
2020 Awards of Creative Excellence
c/o London Home Builder's Association
571 Wharencliffe Road South Unit 5
London Ontario N6J 2N6
PHOTO SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable images is 10.
- Renovation categories must include a minimum of 2 before images taken from the same perspective as the after photos.
- Multi Family & Single Family New Home categories must include at least one exterior photo including portrait and landscape.
- For best production quality digital images should be uncompressed JPGs or TIFFs in RGB. Ideal minimum pixel dimensions of 3000pixels on long edge. Maximum file size for upload is 10MB. Landscape orientation is preferred
- Naming files: Category #-company name-Project address or location (model name if new build) (If renovation also specify Before or After)
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation and payment (arrangements), must be complete by 4:00 p.m. August 20, 2020.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question.
PROMOTION AS A GOLDEN HAMMER AWARD RECIPIENT
- LHBA Member companies and their affiliates must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc. There are to be NO changes made to the NAME of the Award category.
- LHBA reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice or refund.
- LHBA reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries.
- If there are fewer than three entries from a minimum of two companies, LHBA reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition. Refunds will not be given.
- LHBA reserves all publishing rights to material submitted.
- All entrants agree to be bound to these rules.
Judging Criteria is listed individually with each category description. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the LHBA Awards Committee. Online judging will enable industry professionals from across the country to participate. The committee will make every effort to ensure that the judging panel is comprised of individuals who are unbiased and are knowledgeable about the building industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria and submitted anonymously.
Email: contact Sierra Harkins at email@example.com
An Award of Creative Excellence is our industry’s stamp of quality and craftsmanship in recognizing the best of the best! Make it a celebration for everyone - get your whole team, clients, and suppliers involved!